Five Year Goals
Back in March, I made a list of goals for the year and posted it on this blog. As discussed in my last post, I have been making good progress on these! I think part of the reason I am making real progress is because I narrowed down and documented everything I wanted to accomplish for the year. I made sure my goals were realistic and attainable, yet still accomplishments. Because of the success of my one-year goal list, I decided to make a five-year goal list for the blog as well.
Five Year Goal List:
- Live somewhere besides New York or New Jersey for an extended period of time
- Travel for a consecutive period of more than 2 weeks
- Go to Bonnaroo and camp out (Silly, but this is a goal for me and my friend! We want to go)
- Make “Sarah Grand” a real business (or at least really try to)
- Fall in love (This sounds corny, but I have to be honest here. I don’t care if I’m married or not in five years, but I hope I at least fall in love sometime during this period. Not sure if this qualifies as a “goal” though, because it’s sort of out of my control, unlike the four others)
WILL FOLLOW UP IN 2022.